Source – https://www.wowt.com/content/news/Tip-leads-to-seven-arrests-in-Capital-City-drug-bust-505671881.html
LINCOLN, Neb. (WOWT) — A tip to law enforcement has landed seven people in custody facing a variety of narcotics charges in Lincoln.
Early Saturday morning, authorities tracked the tip about alleged narcotics activity to an address near 45th Street and St. Paul Avenue.
Around 1 A.M., officers made contact with two women as they drove away from the home. The driver, Brenda Hinz, 40, and the passenger, Christina Fischer, 46, were arrested when police found methamphetamine and marijuana. Fischer also had a felony warrant for her arrest and provided a false name during the traffic stop.
A search warrant was then obtained for the residence and served shortly before 6 A.M. Authorities found methamphetamine, marijuana, paraphernalia and evidence of narcotics sales.
They arrested Lesa Bulin, 49; Stephen Bulin, 30; Dustin Cain, 26; Jordan Koll, 18 and Kristopher Marcoe, 36.
During the traffic stop officers found 278 grams of suspected methamphetamine, 79 grams of marijuana in the vehicle, paraphernalia and $175 cash.
The search of the home turned up 4.6 grams of methamphetamine, 418 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
The charges are as follows:
- Brenda Hinz: possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver and possession of marijuana
- Christina Fischer: Possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver, possession of money while violating 28-415, and criminal impersonation
- Lesa Bulin: Possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver
- Stephen Bulin: Possession of methamphetamine
- Dustin Cain: Possession of methamphetamine, possession with intent to deliver, possession of money while violating 28-416
- Jordan Koll: Possession of methamphetamine
- Kristopher Marcoe: Possession of methamphetamine