New York State Police found 105 pounds of marijuana and other drugs worth close to $500,000 in a bust in Binghamton Friday.
Naami Islam, 22, and Melissa F. Pincus, 21, both of Binghamton, face several felony drug charges, state police said in a news release Monday.
Members of the state police and the Vestal Police Department first found two pounds of marijuana when they stopped a vehicle on Murray Street for a traffic violation. Further investigation lead to a search of a home at 64 Oak St.
Here’s what police said they found inside the residence:
- 103 pounds of marijuana worth more than $412,000
- 60 commercially packaged boxes of Ghost brand .500 ml concentrated cannabis vapor cartridges worth $38,000
- 224 canisters of medical-grade flavored marijuana worth $10,000
- 3 grams of cocaine
- $37,000 in cash
- A commercial grade money counter
- Drug paraphernalia and packaging.
The two were sent to the Broome County Jail without bail.