While there seem to be an endless amount of exciting, over-the-top car exteriors, we rarely see any of the extreme interiors to match. Besides custom leather and heated seats, most luxury car interiors don’t have anything new and exciting to offer.
Some cars, however, take the idea of a luxury ride to the next level. We rounded up some of the cars with the most insane interiors to see just how over-the-top these luxury cars can get.
1. The Bentley Bentayga Falconry is an SUV specifically designed for Falconry.
It comes with everything you may need for the sport, including a perch for your falcon on the center console!
The master flight station of the car has individual compartments, which can hold your GPS bird tracking unit, binoculars and hand-crafted leather bird hoods.
Next to the master flight station is another perch for your falcon to sit on as well as a customizable refreshments station!
The custom hide-trimmed cabin of the car is finished with this 430-piece desert scene, assembled over the course of nine days.
2. Car designer Henrik Fisker created the ultimate luxury car with the Force 1.
The car comes complete with high-end leather seats, champagne bottle holders, center console phone chargers, and a custom leather and suede sunglasses case.
The Force 1 starts at around $230,000.
3. The Rolls Royce Phantom features a unique gallery space to display custom art in the interior of the vehicle.
Uninterrupted glass runs along the dashboard of this Rolls Royce, allowing patrons to commission and curate unique pieces to display their personal tastes!
4. The Bentley Mulsanne has over 20 interior color options to complement the sleek exterior.
Each custom interior features hand-crafted wood, leather, and metal finishings, and is equipped with champagne glass holders.
The seats electronically extend and pivot, and feature top-of-the-line entertainment features.
5. The Mercedes Maybach S Class is custom designed for comfort.
Each power-reclining seat comes with a pillow, and has individualized heating, ventilation, and massage features.
The dashboard has two 12-inch wide screens, a customizable instrument panel, and a center screen for entertainment. The ambient lighting around the dashboard can be changed to over 60 different colors or themes.
This model starts at around $200,000.
6. The Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge has a bold and dramatic exterior, with a fully customizable interior.
Six coats of paint and lacquer are completely hand-polished, made from the same materials as a stealth aircraft.
Each model can be fully customized with comfort or entertainment features, including these high-end Bespoke Audio speakers.
Other customizable features include heated and massaging seats or personalized, embroidered headrests and tread plates.
7. Range Rover SV Autobiography has created the ultimate car for entertainment, fully equipped with two 8-inch HD TVs, surround sound, and a CD/DVD player.
Jaguar Land Rover
All of the entertainment features are fully customizable.
In addition to the fully customizable entertainment system, the seats include an optional hot stone massage feature for ultimate relaxation!
This model starts at a base price of $208,000.